Multipurpose magazine spread mockups that can be used as fashion, health, journal, editorial and image based designs etc. Featuring customizable backgrounds, shadows, glow effects and a full page design with 10.8 x 16 inch dimensions. These easy to use PSD mockups are created using Smart Objects for quick design replacement on the fly.
These mock-ups work via Smart Objects:
You don’t need any skill with Photoshop, just place your design in the Smart Object, and it will automatically update with your design
Perfect for any type of Business Card, but also for flyers and posters
Huge Image Size for great close-ups: 3000×2000 px 72DPI
These mock-ups are in PSD format, in 2 clicks you have your design in place, like you printed it for real and took a photo of it
A wide variety of different mock-ups, all top quality and realistic
Make beautiful closeups of your designs, and impress your buyers and clients with a realistic look of the final product
Important: The mock-ups are editable photographies, but the items can’t be moved in the documents: you can place your design, have a perfect realistic look and make a close-up crop of the item that you want to show, wich like having the chance to hide some of them
Stationery & Branding Mock-up
Photoshop Templates to help quickly mock-up visual identities onto stationery.
1. Double click ‘Smart Layer’ 2. Paste in your artwork 3. Save and you’re Finished!
• 6 PSD files of various layouts.
• Edit content via Smart Object Layers.
• High resolution 3000×2000 pixels.
• Set up ready to use in a well organised layered files.
• Change background colour or background image with automatic perspective via Smart Objects.
• Clean and realistic look.
• Separated and movable objects.
• Even change pencil colour!
– Letterhead A4 (210mm x 297mm)
– Folder A4 (210mm x 297mm)
– Business Card (90mm x 50mm)
– With Compliments Slip (210mm x 99mm)
– Envelope (210mm x 99mm)
Font used in ‘Mock-up’ logo is ITC Serif Gothic (not included)
Article publié pour la première fois le 06/04/2016